2. Ensuring Compliance to annual electrical and factory inspector.
3. Maintenance (Preventive, corrective) of utilities installed at service floors of manufacturing plants. Also ensure temp, Rh and differential pressures in the manufacturing plants.
4. Spare parts management with minimum max level for plant equipment.
5. Ensure Documentation related to engineering activities of plants is up to date all the times.
6. To face regulatory Audits from Engineering perspective
7. Ensures all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with organization's established policies and objectives
8. Utilizes best practice engineering methods and provides expert technical guidance for engineering initiatives
9. Incorporates components, materials, and tools that result in cost-effective and quality output. Manages overall engineering budget and costs.
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Mechanical